Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Troy and Leonard

This is Troy and Leonard.  Troy (the guy in the black shirt) is getting baptized on June 8th which is super exciting.
This week was super long.  My companion has been super sick for the last 4 days and we haven't left the apartment.  All I've been doing is reading and tending him.  I think I'm about crazy.
The other bad news this week is our other prospects Cole and Tanya that were so excited about being baptized can't.  We found out she is still legally married to her first husband.  They can't get the first husband to sign the divorce paper and until he signs them she can't get baptized.  It was like the worst news ever, I wanted to cry.  We are looking forward to Troy's baptism on June 8th.

I hope everyone is doing well.  I love you all.  Have a great week.

Elder Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment