Thursday, June 12, 2014

Book of Mormom is True!!

Elder Fitzner (my Zone Leader) and I playing some nerf basketball.  Hopefully we're not breaking any mission rules.  I promise Elder Fitzner and the hoop are fine. :)

My companion is going home early, he just can't get better.  We drove to Richmond today which is 5 hours from Salmon Arm to get him ready to go home.  I will stay in Richmond until Thursday when we have transfers then I will head back to Salmon Arm with a new companion which is great with me.  I met with President Tillman last week and he told me I am staying in Salmon Arm for at least another transfer.  President Tillman goes home July 1st. 

Troy got baptized last Saturday (June 8th) which was way cool.  His dad has also started coming to church again since we've been working with them.  We found 3 new investigators this week, but none of them look very promising at this point.

I've been a little down the last three weeks because I have been stuck in the apartment reading the Book of Mormon and Doctrine and Covenants all day because my companion has been pretty sick.  I finally realized what a blessing it was for me to be able to read for those 3 weeks.  I know for the first time in my life that the Book of Mormon is true!!!!  It's crazy and hard to explain, but I know it's true and I love it.  It's the greatest thing in the whole world.

Thanks for all you do for me.  I love you all.  Have a great week.

Elder Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment