Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Vancouver Temple

This is a picture of the Vancouver temple I took while we were at a Zone conference last week listening to Elder Christofferson.  He was amazing and so spiritual.  He said there will be a lot of persecution in the last days, like we've never seen before and we need to be prepared.

We had such a great week last week!!  We found 22 new investigators and have a baptism date set of March 30th for one of our previous investigators.  Can you believe that 22 investigators. :) The Lord really blessed us by being in the right place and the right time.  That's the only way that could happen.

It rains here so much we just walk around soaking wet all the time.  I get along with my new companion so well.  We work really hard, but can laugh when we are soaking wet or when things didn't go like we had planned.  I just didn't realize how blessed I am to be a member of the church until I starting serving a mission and can see how hard life is for people who don't have the Gospel in their lives.

Thank you for all your love and support.  Have a great week!!

Elder Nielsen  

No comments:

Post a Comment