Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Let it Snow

It was a great week just super busy and kind of crazy.  We had a zone conference on Thursday which was cool because we were right by the temple.  I got some great pics that I haven't figured out how to send you from my new camera.  Elder Christofferson is coming this Friday and Saturday to talk to us.  That is super exciting that a member of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles is coming to our mission.

It has been snowing for 3 days straight which is crazy.  I was driving to the church and we got stuck in the snow so we had to have 20 missionaries push us out.  My companion had to go the doctor in Chilliwack which is about an hour away to get an ingrown toenail fixed.  The next day he was sick and his toes hurt really bad and he couldn't walk so we just stayed in the apartment.  It was weird.

I got a new haircut before Elder Christofferson comes because my old one was so bad.  We had an investigator make us pancakes for breakfast one morning which was way fun.  We dis some more service for the Gaspar family.  We also got 6 new investigators this week which was great.  Besides that not a lot happened just a ton of snow!!!

I still can't get my pictures off the new camera.  I've got to have someone help me.

I love you all.  Have a good week.

Elder Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment