Friday, March 14, 2014

Sad Day

I learned today that my Uncle Chris Starkey passed away last Wednesday.  I'm totally in shock.  When my parents told me I was sick and it literally felt like someone punched me in the stomach.  I feel so bad for Julie and her kids.  The only comfort I have is knowing that they will all be together again some day.  I love you Julie and am praying for you!!

This is a bridge we crossed on our way to hear Elder Christofferson speak.  It was really cool but I can't remember the name.

This is Brother Jaspar and my companion Elder Hudson.  Brother Jaspar served a mission in Provo, UT when he was young.  We have been doing a lot of service lately for Brother Jaspar which is way cool.

This was another great week for Elder Hudson and I.  We found 15 more new investigators and have two baptisms scheduled for March 30th.  I like serving with Elder Hudson he is a hard worker and it is showing in our results.

I love you all.  Have a great week.

Elder Nielsen



No comments:

Post a Comment