Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Kamloops

I'm so excited for Mother's day, I can't believe it's is less than 3 weeks away.  We found 13 new investigators this week in just the craziest ways, my companion and I have been really blessed.  We got to go to Kamloops for Zone Conference and be with our whole zone it was super fun and I learned so much.  On our way to Kamloops we saw a bear and three cubs and I wanted to go check them out, but a lady standing there said "no" young man you can't do that.
I really do love Canada and I'm so grateful to be here.  I have been given so much and want to be able to give back to others.  Please read the Book of Mormon it really is such an amazing book and read chapter 3 in Preach my Gospel. I know this is where I need to be right now.  I knew this would be hard, but I need it in order to grow.  I can do hard things especially when I trust in the Lord I know he will help me do whatever I need to do.  I just want to focus all my efforts and energy on being the best missionary I can possibly be. 
I promise one of these weeks I will remember my camera and send some pics.  Until then you will have to look at last weeks.

I love you all.  Thanks for the support.  I can feel you praying for me and this work.

Elder Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment