Tuesday, January 7, 2014

2014


We had hoped to go the Bishop's house on Christmas day, but ended up going to this poor ladies house instead.  She has four boys and no husband.  The week before Christmas her house was broken into and they had a whole bunch of stuff stolen.  We went to their house and I shared a Christmas story with them.  It was great!!

I got to go on splits with Elder Higgins from Lehi last week.  He has been out for 23 months.  It was crazy we were literally running from door to door, the good news is we found three investigators.  It was great to work with Elder Higgins I learned a lot from him.  I told Elder Van Fleet that we need to start running from door to door because we found so much more success that way.  Not sure why, but we did.

I've completed one month of my mission.  It some ways it feels like it has gone fast and in other ways it has been slow.  I love being a missionary and I know this is where I need to be.  I love and miss you all so much.  Have a great week.

Elder Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment