Thursday, May 8, 2014

Staying in Salmon Arm


I'm staying in Salmon Arm but I got a new companion.  His name is Elder Johnston.  He grew up in Logan and Southern Idaho.  He's been out 16 months and seems really cool.  I'm not sure why I'm getting a new companion every transfer, maybe I'm hard to get along with?
The trip to the mission office to hear about transfers was crazy.  Almost five hours on a grey hound bus to Langley which is by the temple then another hour in a car to Richmond.  I learned I was staying so we slept on cots with no blankets or pillows in the Elder's apartments in Richmond then repeated the process to come back to Salmon Arm the next day.  It was a looong two days.
We have a couple of baptisms scheduled in the next couple of weeks.  I just hope they don't fall through because they usually do.  Things are starting to warm up here, but it still rains a lot and it is really cold when it does.
I hope everyone is doing well.  I love and miss you all so much.  I can't wait to talk to you all on Mother's Day.

Elder Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment