Friday, December 13, 2013

Week 1


I'm so blessed and grateful to be on a mission.  It is hard, I get frustrated, and I miss my family and everything in the world, but I know this is what I need to be doing.  I feel like I don't know anything about the Gospel then I remind myself that Dane didn't know anything either and it doesn't just happen over night.  The first few days at the MTC were really long and I prayed and prayed for peace and comfort.  On Sunday I received the peace I needed and it was amazing.  I'm just trying to enjoy everything life has to offer because I know this will be over someday and I will think were did that time go, so I might as well enjoy it.  I have to keep telling myself that this isn't about me it is about the people I will be serving in Vancouver.  That's what really helps me feel better.  

Elder Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment